Thread: Remove Dark Circles

Default Remove Dark Circles

Hey everybody, Hope all of you having fun. I just want to know how can I remove dark circles. Any home remedies are welcome first. Your answers are appreciated. so do not hesitate just allow your self to post the answer here.

Hyderabad, India

Main reason is less sleep or hormones problem. Get plenty of sleep and drink more water. Infections/allergies are also most important thing, so consult dermatologist. Eat well. Don't smoke, in case you have.Please avoid smoking. And home remedies like cucumber slices put on affected area and leave it for 15 minutes. Apply almond oil on under eye bags/dark circles before going to bed.Massage with almond oil and leave it over night, next in the morning wash with cold water.

I agree with Sreya. Take special care that you take enough sleep. Also consume good amount of green veggies and fruits.

home remedies to treat dark circles overnight

Use a small amount of potato juice under the eyes for about 15 mins or overnight
    Revitalize the eye area by using tomato puree which is one of the most effective remedies to treat dark circles.
    Use a small amount of pure aloe vera gel just under the eyes to soothe and protect the skin.

5. Default

Here are few steps to get rid of your dark circles.

1. Blend one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
    2. Carefully apply this mixture to your dark circles and allow it to stay for 10 minutes.
    3. Wash it off well with cool water.
    4. Follow this treatment twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.