Thread: Hair Oiling

Default Hair Oiling

I am new to this forum. I am Vanita from Pune Maharashtra. I am a primary school teacher in a village near Pune, but stay in Pune city. I am 48 now. Still I have black mid back length hair. I used to oil my hair on saturday night only. From last few months to take proper care of my hair, I started oiling my hair thrice a week with parachute coconut oil. In weekdaays I oil at night and wash next day morning, while on weekend i oil on saturday evening or night and wash hair on sunday afternoon or evening. So sunday morning (and sometimes saturday evening) if i go out in market or anywhere around, then i go out with oiled hair. If sometime for some reason if there is early morning school and if i get late then i avoid washing hair in morning and i go to school with hair oiled at night, but i tie it properly and i wash after coming back from school. Let me know if I should continue with my hair oiling schedule or I have to avoid going out and in school with oiled hair.

Hello, I would not go out with oiled hair because dust would stick in the oil. Quick wash before running out would help. Try getting hair dryer if you are rushing to school. Dont use hair dryer much, frequent heat will nullify all good effects of Oil. when you use hair dryer, dont keep dryer close to hair, keep it at distance. make sure you use hair dryer only when you run out of time to dry hair naturally. hope this helps!

Most of the times i dont get time to wash also in morning. Thats why I avoid washing. what s better option? to go with oiled hair or stop oiling on weekdays? Also i it ok to go out on weekend to market with oiled hair? Also suggest some good hai styles with oiled hair means how to tie hair.

Quote Originally Posted by p.vanita View Post
    Most of the times i dont get time to wash also in morning. Thats why I avoid washing. what s better option? to go with oiled hair or stop oiling on weekdays? Also i it ok to go out on weekend to market with oiled hair? Also suggest some good hai styles with oiled hair means how to tie hair.
    I suggest you to go with out oiling. And you still want to apply hair oil than use hair oil like Hair & care and Jasmine. These type of hair oil is lighter. Through this hair you haven't problem to stick dust and other.

Thanks for reply. Can you tell me how to tie hair with oiled hair?

Hello Vanitha!

You should avoid to go school with oil hair, because it indicates you are showing care less about your hair and at school pupils also think in negative way. And another way is if you go with that oily hair, you hair may effect by pollutant dots while your travelling on the roads.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shreyas24 View Post
    Hello Vanitha!

You should avoid to go school with oil hair, because it indicates you are showing care less about your hair and at school pupils also think in negative way. And another way is if you go with that oily hair, you hair may effect by pollutant dots while your travelling on the roads.
    Coconut oil is fairly much like the holy grail. It acts as a heat protectant, repairs hair damage and breakage, helps to avoid hair loss, as well as aids hair growth. Because of its components, coconut oil stays inside the hair and retains moisture instead of evaporating, making it one of the most effective hair treatments there is. It helps to keep the hair nourished, soft, and less prone to breakage