Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic Makeup tips

Wow.. there are lots of great tips on here! Thanks! I also agree that moisturizing if very important as it will make the skin smoother and more softer too allowing your make up to show more radiantly. Also moisturizers work to protect the skin from the outside elements by making a barrier so its important to use a good one. I have been using parachute body lotion and it has worked really well for me without being too greasy and the smell is really nice.

reeva Guest

Wow! there are lots of tips that i dont know. thanks for these great tips..

Thanks for these tips! Very useful for us all.. I plan to start getting into makeup now. I haven't been really big on trying it while growing up but I think it will be useful to know at least something. Thanks again!

4. Default

Some basic Makeup tips.
    1. Concealer
    2. Foundation
    3. Powder
    4. Bronzer
    5. Blush
    6. Eyebrow
    7. Lipstick
    8. Eyeshadow
    9. Eyeliner
    10. Mascara

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by raepoints View Post
    Some girls are wash thair face with cold water and before the makeup if you have oily or sensitive skin. It will spread bacteria around your face from the already existing blemishes use antibacterial soap if you have suitable.
    ________
    Murano Glass
    9 basic makeup tips
    Use a toner:
    Apply moisturizer:
    Put on sunscreen:
    Start with primer application:
    Apply foundation:
    Apply highlighter:
    Time to cover up with concealer:
    Enhance your eyes:
    Define your eyebrows: