Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic Makeup tips

Wow.. there are lots of great tips on here! Thanks! I also agree that moisturizing if very important as it will make the skin smoother and more softer too allowing your make up to show more radiantly. Also moisturizers work to protect the skin from the outside elements by making a barrier so its important to use a good one. I have been using parachute body lotion and it has worked really well for me without being too greasy and the smell is really nice.

reeva Guest

Wow! there are lots of tips that i dont know. thanks for these great tips..

Thanks for these tips! Very useful for us all.. I plan to start getting into makeup now. I haven't been really big on trying it while growing up but I think it will be useful to know at least something. Thanks again!

4. Default

Some basic Makeup tips.
    1. Concealer
    2. Foundation
    3. Powder
    4. Bronzer
    5. Blush
    6. Eyebrow
    7. Lipstick
    8. Eyeshadow
    9. Eyeliner
    10. Mascara

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by raepoints View Post
    Some girls are wash thair face with cold water and before the makeup if you have oily or sensitive skin. It will spread bacteria around your face from the already existing blemishes use antibacterial soap if you have suitable.
    ________
    Murano Glass
    9 basic makeup tips
    Use a toner:
    Apply moisturizer:
    Put on sunscreen:
    Start with primer application:
    Apply foundation:
    Apply highlighter:
    Time to cover up with concealer:
    Enhance your eyes:
    Define your eyebrows:
    Use a blush to get cheeky glow:
    Add colors to your lips:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    nice thread. Common makeup mistakes, Mistakes made during makeup Indian woman, Dos and Dont's of makeup, Right Makeup Skill, Correct Makeup Skills, Blunders made during makeup Indian female

1. The first mistake happens before you even apply your party makeup and it's called "the rush"! Going out in a club can be a very exciting and interesting adventure which can even change your life for good. It can happen that you meet the love of your life or new wonderful friends. But it can also mean that nobody notices you. You just don't stand out from the crowd. Many times I hear complaints from girls that they are never noticed in the club parties. So it is VERY important that you don't rush with your makeup. Take your time, it's YOUR party makeup we are talking about here. As a professional makeup artist I never rush, I always take as much time as I need, unless there are of course different circumstances. Even I make mistakes when I'm not focused.

2. Some girls forget to wash their face with cold water and apply moisturizing lotion before the makeup. It is very important that you wash your face with cold water because this will stimulate the blood circulation in your skin, which makes it ready for the makeup. Also applying moisturizing lotion is important because your makeup will last longer. Don't forget to apply the lotion massaging it into the skin, again, because of the blood circulation. This will perfectly prepare your skin for your upcoming party makeup.

3. After the lotion, don't immediately apply the foundation. If you have skin problems like pimples or acne you should know that applying concealer for party makeup takes it's place BEFORE the foundation. For party makeup you have to choose the green colored concealer. If you don't have one, then skip this routine and apply the concealer close to your foundation tone AFTER the foundation application. But if you do have the green concealer, apply it directly on the problematic portions of your skin. Watch out how much material you apply, don't apply too much because this will be noticeable later and also will be greatly noticeable on the photos.
    I agree your points i also did some mistakes from begininng