Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Olive Oil for hair ?

Question Olive Oil for hair ?

I just came across while surfing that oilve Oil is good remedy for thinning of hair . Also it helps in adding the shine ? Has anyone tried ?

2. Default :-)

Hey yes

i have tried olive oil on hair along but i used to mix with cocunt oil... It gives you good shine

More tips here ...
    Mustard oil improves your hair growth to great extent... Mix mustard oil with lemon and apply on roots , leave for 30 mins and wash your hair...
    Note : i have tried only oil , didnt mix with lemon although, if any -ve points on lemon , please point out folks....

always apply oil and leave overnight ... and then wash your hair next day morning .....

Henna treatment is better choice ... i will give detailed explantion about that later (if anyone asks for that )

Default Lemon on hair

Sangeetha

I have seen mixed reviews on using lemon.
    Mixing it with henna or oil would give shining.

Should be used on wet hair.
    It might make hair to dry out.

Blog Entries

I used olive oil and found the hair fall got reduced.... I didn't mix it with any other oil.. Just used directly

Hair care is very important in today's era. olive oil is best for our skin type it makes our hair thick...

Hello Friends..........

i use a olive oil and lemon juice mixture to put blonde high lights in my hair. Put the olive oil in a spray bottle and spray on to dry hair. I would try just the olive oil on your hair for 10 min the first time. Then wash your hair as normal. The olive oil will soften your hair and it acts as a better conditioner than you buy in your store.

Thanks

Blog Entries

I started applying the mixture of olive oil and castor oil. It worked good and my hair fall got reduced. But then I stopped it temporarily, as I got cold in this winter, as castor oil has much cooling effect.

To care for my hair, I used green tea to cure my dandruff and its effective.

9. Default

Olive oil is best oil for hair. Now a days hair problem is very common in any age. The main cause of dryness in the hair is excess exposure to sun, Massing with olive oil once a week is best way to relief it in short time.

Oh, really! Next week am try olive oil with coconut oil. Thanks sangeetha. Actually i don't know this type of remedy for hair.