Thread: Facial Cleansers

1. Thumbs up Facial Cleansers

Nothing beats home remedies ! Here are some of the tried and tested home remedies for cleansing your face naturally!

1. For oily skin :

> Mix Chickpea powder (besan) with curd adding a pinch of turmeric powder. It is a natural bleach for your skin, apart from preventing clogging of pores.

> Mix cucumber juice and beaten curd and apply. Good for cleansing, tigthning pores, lighten blemishes and freckles

2. For dry skin :

> In a half cup milk, add half tsp salt. Soak ball of cotton and gently dab milk and salt lotion over your face and leave it for 2-3 minutes. Rub gently in circular motion and wash off. Skin is refreshed and moistured.

> In half cup of yoghurt, add half tsp honey. Mix and apply.

What a lovely tips give here and your tips really valuable every women and i also i will use your advice because of i want to use your tips and thanks for sharing it.
    ________
    Murano Glass

3. Default

thanks for sharing useful types.

Thanks for sharing nice tips ....I want to share one more tip for dry skin Rub a little honey into your skin, sit and relax for up to 10 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly.

Fullers earth and rose water is the best clenser.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rajeshwari View Post
    Fullers earth and rose water is the best clenser.
    Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.
    Simple Micellar Water.
    Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
    Lierac Cream Cleansing Milk for Face and Eyes.