Thread: I am looking for a good moisturizing cream.

1. Default I am looking for a good moisturizing cream.

I am looking for a good moisturizing cream that I can use. My skin tends to get very dry and scaly and I am hoping to use a good moisturizer so it can become soft and smooth.

Try creams with glycerin, but make sure there is no mineral oil mixed, as they rob you of original skin color. If you want to try home based solution, mix glycerin and rose water is equal quantities and apply regularly, after bath and before going to bed. You will love your soft and supple skin i am sure!

3. Default

Moisturizing Lotion with Aloevera is the best for skin.

Try Johnson's baby lotion I use it for my sensitive skin, other option is Nivea .

5. Default

@poonampandeyu818
    I suggest you, to use Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro. It keeps ur skin moisturizer