Thread: Untouched TV concepts

Lightbulb Untouched TV concepts

Almost all TV soaps are one and same ...The same saga of saas-bahu , or parent-children or love story . Only a handful of them runs on a different concept , but again they too fall into square one . Which are the concepts , you feel , are untouched by the TV Channels ?

2. Default

I watch English TV shows, I wish to watch to watch Breaking Bad in coming time. Now I have completed Prison Break full series.

reeva Guest

well me too like to watch tv shows but in coming days i am looking forward to watch glee...

These TV soaps affect our society but nowadays these shows are lacking subjects because scripts are written in a fast way now.Now TV shows should go beyond this saas bahu serials.There are lots of concepts that are still untouched like poverty.