Thread: need your help about my thinning hair.

Default need your help about my thinning hair.

Hi Ladies, I wondered if any of you experienced thinning hair? and how to treat it? I have widely spaced hair folices that you can see my scalp, which makes me lose self confidence. I have tried many ways, but they cannot work. need your help about my thinning hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    why not see a doctor and take treatment? it seems that your condition is becoming serious.
    I have also thinning hair, but less than you. I'm now treating the hairloss...
    keep enough sleep and relax yourself, don't have too much pressure.
    please contact me if anything i can help.
    do you have the same issue with me? then could you please tell me how you cure the hairloss? through transplant? or medicine?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    do you have the same issue with me? then could you please tell me how you cure the hairloss? through transplant? or medicine?
    5tips to improve your thinning hair
    Eat more protein
    Loosen up
    Listen to your body
    Check your vitamin levels
    Look after your scalp