Thread: Bridal Henna For Hands

Default Bridal Henna For Hands

Henna is also called as Mehndi. Henna is usually used for making the ordinary designs on the hands and feet. Wedding is very memorable and unforgettable event of a life for bride and groom. This event is only for one day so that why girls go to beauty parlor for look more pretty. Latest chocolate, flowery and pattern henna designs use for brides in beauty parlor.

Henna is applied in the integral part of a hand and the Pakistani bride’s beauty on her wedding day. Bridal especially decorating their hands, arms and feet with beautiful design of henna. Bride’s mehandi design is being implemented on both side of hands and arms and also feet and legs. Front side bridal hand always has more importance and designer knows very well. Front side of hands and arms along feet and legs have this gorgeous mehandi design, Bridal will shine after implementing this design.

On hands designer use Large leaf style along tiny curvy lining style on fingers. Palm and the joint of the hand has leaf style and the on the arm designer use different technique that looks so beautiful. Designer implement Mehndi on arms in such a way that he/she created a double view and created a leaf style adjacent with curvy base of half circle which looks so beautiful.

The design on feet and on legs is more beautiful and fine. On legs designer adopt same technique as he/she adopt on hands with little change. Designer has use lining style on fingers and put flowerily design of Mehndi at palms. At wrist the designer use small boxes with tiny flowers and at the top the designer created some flowerily stuff to make this design more beautiful.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://fashiontrendsblog.com/

Ya i agree with you because of wedding is very memorable and unforgettable event of a life for bride and groom so this day something different look everybody will like and i saw your hands bridal mehndi really very nice but first is really amazing art mehndi i am so impressive thanks for nice share about it.
    ______
    Murano Glass

Wedding is a new beginning towards matured relationship and a new beginning to a life which will change constantly.
    Brides and groom s want to remember this day for ever.

Yes,

Wedding is a commitment to a whole new world , to a world where responsibilities are to be shared and shouldered well.
    On this special day both bride and groom want to look their best.

Awesome! Henna is quite good for health and it has superb smell to die for. The designs are beautiful.

Henna is very awesome thing whether it in wedding or any occasion, i Love it toooo much.

Wow nice designs you shared here. I am sure gonna try one of these and post it here.

Amazing designs.I would love to try on my hand.

9. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by khobsurat View Post
    Henna is also called as Mehndi. Henna is usually used for making the ordinary designs on the hands and feet. Wedding is very memorable and unforgettable event of a life for bride and groom. This event is only for one day so that why girls go to beauty parlor for look more pretty. Latest chocolate, flowery and pattern henna designs use for brides in beauty parlor.

Henna is applied in the integral part of a hand and the Pakistani bride’s beauty on her wedding day. Bridal especially decorating their hands, arms and feet with beautiful design of henna. Bride’s mehandi design is being implemented on both side of hands and arms and also feet and legs. Front side bridal hand always has more importance and designer knows very well. Front side of hands and arms along feet and legs have this gorgeous mehandi design, Bridal will shine after implementing this design.

On hands designer use Large leaf style along tiny curvy lining style on fingers. Palm and the joint of the hand has leaf style and the on the arm designer use different technique that looks so beautiful. Designer implement Mehndi on arms in such a way that he/she created a double view and created a leaf style adjacent with curvy base of half circle which looks so beautiful.

The design on feet and on legs is more beautiful and fine. On legs designer adopt same technique as he/she adopt on hands with little change. Designer has use lining style on fingers and put flowerily design of Mehndi at palms. At wrist the designer use small boxes with tiny flowers and at the top the designer created some flowerily stuff to make this design more beautiful.
    You have shared some really cool and different designs here. Counting them for my engagement function.