Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your brand ?

Thumbs up Whats your brand ?

I guess most of the women now prefer using in branded products than the other ones ...Which brand you trust and use most ? ( For daily and occasional ones ) As for me , I like Lakme and Revlon products . Whats yours ?

LAtely I would try fail and lovely winter care cream.
    I use Lomani Perfume and Deos. In cream and cosmetics, everyuth and Himalaya products.
    Believe in yourself!

I rarely use cosmetics. But when I use, they are Modicare products. Check them at my jbiznetwork.blogspot.com
    Music, music, all the way...
    Pushes your worries far away

www.jayskorner.blogspot.com

Default hi

I use Revlon products

i usually prefer Revlon and Maybelline as they have some really good products and shop for them from Shoppers Stop as they have the top brands in store ans i enjoy shopping there

6. Default

I usually prefer branded products . I prefer fairone fareness cream . and to protect body from sun's rays i use lakhme sunscream. In deo, perfumes i use rexona, spinz and yadhley london brands of perfumes. These products suits my body and did't give any harm when used.

For daily use, my friend prefer Nivea.

8. Default

Lakme and Avon are best, they having the perfect products with them

I'm a loyal mac girl but am swayed by dior for mascara. And love Chanel's Coco madamoiselle perfume. It's delicious.

My favorite brand is levis T-shirts and jeans