Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nature and Beauty

Blog Entries

Default Nature and Beauty

Though chemical cosmetics got into the Indian market, still lots of Indian women prefer natural and herbal products without any chemicals. The olden secret book of beauty has nothing but all natural tips.

Few of the tips that are in my memory are.

1. Apply sandal paste in the face and this help to reduce pimples. But beware, it has too much cooling effect, that some people will get cold and sinus. It reduces oil in the face. So, it may not be good for people with dry skin.

2. Apply red sandal paste in the face and this helps to reduce the black pimple marks. This too is not good for dry skin.

3. Applying turmeric in face helps to reduce facial hair.

4. Applying castor oil helps in hair growth as well as to reduce premature greying.

Will add more soon.

Blog Entries

You are most welcome porcarokinch and thanks for stopping by this post

There are so many good combination of nature and beauty. As per we all know that using Herbs is very beneficial for our skin, better than using chemical products as well as there are no any disadvantage for using herb products daily.

For making us more beautiful and healthy we tried a lot to things and the best is doing it naturally because its safer. I will also recommend to you herbal hair detox treatment, this will also help clear your scalp from dandruff and other scalp problems.

gray hair treatment|dandruff treatment |scalp problems treatment

Thanks for the these natural tips. Does anyone have any others that they can share? Or can someone recommend some products that are made of natural ingredients that are not harmful to the skin? I can recommend one product that I use - Parachute Advansed body lotion. Its a very nice moisturiser for my skin and also has a nice fragrance and its main ingredient is coconut milk and I feel safe using it daily on my body!

Sharing some more tips that I came across which comes from ancient Indian wisdom for skincare -

Rosewater has healing affects to your body. The delicate floral fragrance is quite pleasing and known to benefit your skin by keeping it toned and hydrated.

Almond oil is a great skin moisturizer that nourishes your skin without clogging your pores.

I seem to notice that most of this stuff deals with the kinds of food and to maintain a balanced diet is also crucial to skin care and body care in general.

I agree. Nature and beauty are inseperable. But with changing environment, skin gets affected. One good tip for tan/oily skin is applying the cucumber and lemon juice in equal proportions. Not only it has a soothing effect, but it brings glow to the face!

Nowadays there are most of beauty care and cosmetic product available in the market are harmful to skin and health as they contain lots of amount of chemicals. I am really appreciate you for discussing such a important topics in this thread.

True mike, the products are loaded with chemicals thats how instant positive reaction (for example, fairness creams), but slowly damages the cells. Going natural way requires little patience, but its worth it !

10. Default

Indian women have been blessed with gorgeous hair and skin. Taking proper care of both is a must for there are very few other women in the world who are more beautiful than Indian women. Applying 'ubtan', sandalwood and turmeric are age old traditions that have been kept alive. Applying coconut oil and mustard oil makes the hair long and thick, something that the westerners can never have. Off late, I have seen my wife applying Hair & care hair oil and must say it is really good. Well, I had another reason to purchase Hair & Care because they have roped in my daughter's favourite teen diva Shraddha Sharma for their latest TVC. She is young, talented and has a long way to go!! Talk about women power!!