Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pimple marks and Open pores

Blog Entries

Default Pimple marks and Open pores

Hi All,

Due to my bad habit of breaking the pimple, I got pimple marks and open pores on my face... Any good remedies to get rid of them?

Don't scratch or even rub those pimples, well I use aloevera to remove those scars and it works. Another one ... make a paste of mint leaves and apply it before going to bed, and wash in the morning..it also works.
    Believe in yourself!

If your skin is dry and still get pimples, you can apply honey and lemon juice in equal amount, this helps in reducing pimples.
    Believe in yourself!

Blog Entries

Jyothi, thanks for the tips dear... will try and let u know the result soon

Default Can u suggest me...

Quote Originally Posted by jyothi_pv1 View Post
    If your skin is dry and still get pimples, you can apply honey and lemon juice in equal amount, this helps in reducing pimples.
    Hi

I hope u r doing well

This is Govind

I felt happy to see your suggestion on pimples as I have been facing the same

But mine is oily skin, can u suggest me what can be done in my case....

hi govind, oily skin is more prone to pimples, I tried erythromycin lotion (with consulting doc), you can try applying multani mitthi , that softens the skin and remove extra oil.
    Washing your face frequently is also must to remove the oil and dirt .
    Another good remedy is using raw milk as cleansing lotion adding few drops of lemon juice to it.
    Believe in yourself!

Default Thanks for suggestion

Hi Jyothi,

Thanq very much for suggestion, definetely I will try and let u know the result

Blog Entries

OK... I am here back with my results. Now my skin is having improvements and the black marks are getting reduced. The pores are also getting closed (but it is a bit slow process). Here are the details.

1. Everytime before going out in dust, I am applying toner after washing face and before applying any other cream / lotion / moisturer.

2. Every night, before going to bed, I wash my face, apply toner and then applying Calamine (not lacto calamine or any other brands, but just calamine that we get in medical shops). It is really a great skin calmer.

3. Apart from this, I reduced eating oily food stuffs and increased fresh raw vegs like muching carrot when feel like eating some snacks and so on...

Note: I am using besan powder for face wash and no other soap products.

Thats it... now I am bit glowing

Hmmmm...great Meetu...Glow baby glow...
    Music, music, all the way...
    Pushes your worries far away

www.jayskorner.blogspot.com

Blog Entries

Thank you chellama. Hope I get more glow before going to India for vacation