Thread: Lipstick Shades

Default Lipstick Shades

Read it in magazine.

Wear the right shade of pink to look youthful.
    Pale pink for fair skin and fuchsia for darker tones.
    Wear it with more pink or tone it down with grey.

well I heard even copper colour and metallic shade goes down well with dark skin ..havent tried yet , but read from a lot of sources

Blog Entries

I read somewhere that "Darker the shades, more the copper content, which is not good for health"

i usually prefer the nude or the brownish pink shade as i think it goes with everything and i use Revlon which has some really nice shades and i shop for them from Shoppers Stop as they have the top brands in store and they always update their collection and hence i love shopping there

Pink: heats skin color, but at the same time emphasize facial features. If you have thin lips or sharp nose avoid such nuances. It also emphasizes all red skin tones.

What a wonderful shade! I love it shade because of you give here all type of suitable in skin so i have need and i like pale pink for fair skin and some darker tones so thanks for nice sharing.

I love the light color of shades pink color is my favorite and prefer the lakme and revlon brand.

Nice suggestions.
    TNANKs

Red matte lipstick looks fabulous.It looks great in parties.