Thread: shiny hair

Default shiny hair

Want to make your hair shiny?

Want to make your hair shiny? Each and every one of us wants to get shiny hair. Most of the people suffer from many hair problems as they don’t take an extra care for their hairs. When some kinds of serious problem arise then they look for the medical treatment. But what if we all take an extra care of our hair on regular basis? Healthy hair looks beautiful, shiny and attractive. You need not to pay for doctor and expensive medicines as there are many natural home remedies which make your hair shiny, healthy and strong. First you need to leave bad habits which make your hair dull. If you are a smoker then you need to quit as it not only harmful to your health but also to your hair. Try to avoid harmful chemical and styling products for hair as it can harm your hair and make them dull. Here are some cool home remedies to make your hair shiny.

Henna: Henna is one of the oldest ingredients used for healthy hair as home remedies for hair. It not only makes your hair healthy but also shiny naturally without any side effects.

Add one tbls of oil, a tsp of baking powder in a bowl mash avocado (palta or aguacateor we also call it as large berry). Mix it well and apply it over your hairs and let it for at least 15 minutes. Rinse your hair with simple water.

For red and brown shad: if you want to make your hair brown, use few tbs of apple cider vinegar for hairs it will give your hair red and brown shed.
    Another simple and very easy tip to make your hair shiny is use of lime juice, mix the lime juice in your hair washing water and with the help of a nice hair care shampoo, wash your hair. You will get shiny hair
    Last edited by anuradha; 29th November 2009 at 08:34 PM.

Default Need solution to control hair fall

Hi

I hope you are doing well

This is Govind

I am new member of this portal,

I face much of hair fall problem

I hope u can give me a good solution to control hair fall

With Regards..........

Govind

Hello Friends.........

Great Tips.Thanks for sharing such wonderful tips with all of us.

Keep sharing more tips in the future.

Have a nice time ahead.

Thanks

Default Great Tips

I love the advice, lime juice to bring out the shine huh? I'll be trying that today! Another piece of hair advice (not for the shine, but to keep out oils without time for a wash???) Try tossing a little bit of baby powder on your hands and gently rub it through your hair! this works great if you don't have time or a place to wash your hair. Saves me every time I go camping.

5. Default

All of you are having the awesome stylish hair, I am from India and belongs to a sikh family, not allowed to have hair cut and the texture of my hair is so bad, and these are very thin, too don't have length, please suggest me what should I do? I have tried number of oils on my hairs.