View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Being an only child, having an only child…

I am, that rare species, a child who has no siblings. Back then, when my parents had me, this was far from the norm, in fact, it was quite the aberration. Most families in the housing complex I grew up in had a minimum of two and a maximum of five kids. My parents having me as an only child was not a decision out of choice. My having my son as an only child is.

Like my mother, I had my son rather late. I was thirty three when my son was born, after a fair amount of trouble trying ...
    Tags: parenting
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Mother's Special

Recently I had been to my daughter.She is a working mother of an eight year old cute girl.The little majesty is a darling with all the decent habits and hobbies.Yet her mother is apprehensive as her mother used to be."She is very much keen to cartoons on TV"."She would never listen to me"----all these complaints would remind me of her childhood days.I recall and feel obsessed with the repetition of the history.Generation after generation the same flow of love affection and care ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Change while you grow...for the better...

Our attitudes as a youngster change when we grow up and when we begin to play different kinds of roles in our lives. As a school going girl, I used to be very shy and talked less outside. But I was a very talkative girl in class. Even in my LKG Report card, the remarks were "Very Talkative in class".

The shyness in me created inhibitions also and I never used to like my mother or father coming to my school (after 6th standard). But they used to come together or either of ...

Updated 11th May 2011 at 02:15 PM by jayashree s kumar

Tags: attitude, change
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Emotional Darling - Tackling with the emotional behavior of our kids

My son is going to be 4 years old in another 15 days. As the kids grow, so does the problems of that age. He in general, is a shy boy. It takes time for him to mingle with new friends. He never picks up a fight on first hand and mostly give his tears as return when some other kid fights or hurts him. And most time I found that he cried not because of pain or wound in his body, but because of the emotional breakdown, that he was not liked by his friend and there by attacked by the friend (I mean, ...
  5. Happy Mothers Day

"God could not be everywhere,so he created "Mothers"."
    How i miss my childhood,when my mother used to feed me along with my brother.The rainy days when she used to carry our bags also and hold our hands too and take us to school.How she used to sew beautiful frocks for me. Always inspiring me to move ahead in life. How she still cares for everybody's needs,even if she feels tired.
    I learnt from my mother,to love,to care,to give selflessly.
    i may not become ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Indian Women Discussions Indian Recipes Beauty Discussions Entertainment Indian Family
Self-Defence for Women Chicken Fry Recipe Pimple Marks Indian Movies Parenting Tips
Couch Potatoes - An analysis Instant Rasam Beauty & Make-up Tips Book Worms Pregnancy Quiz
Lipstick Shades Panner Butter Masala Shiny Hair General Chat Formula for Married Life
Meet New Friends Aval Kesari For Smooth Skin Member's Writings Working Women